Running a successful marine tank is easy if you follow
these basic rules
First some Don'ts
1. Don't cut corners on equipment
2. Don't overstock or add new stock too quickly
3. Don't overfeed
4. Don't buy fish which have only just arrived in store.
Now some do's
1. Do carry our regular, small, part water changes.
2. Do check water quality on a regular basis using a decent range of
accurate test kits
3. Do purchase your fish from a reputable supplier.
4. Do satisfy yourself that any fish you buy are feeding before you
5. Do seek advice from your supplier & act on the advice given.